* Sorry, No refunds. See Policy Info.July 18 - 26, 2014
Regatta Fireworks Dinner Cruise
Join the fleet and enjoy a catered fireworks dinner cruise onboard the Nautical Nature (Aug 2). Leaves McDanel's at 7:45. Only $35/person. Menu includes BBQ baby back ribs, Marinated chicken, Baked potato and sour cream, Green beans, tossed salad, rolls and drinks. Seating is limited. Advance reservations required.
Feature Cruise w/ Cody Magill
Our monthly special speaker series will continue. This month we will be featuring Cody Magill on the boat cruise. Cody is a funeral director and embalmer. An avid hiker, photographer, local historian and member of Moraine Preservation Fund, he will present information on Moraine State Park's forgotten cemeteries. The histories of the families are examined and related to the overall history of Butler County. This is a presentation not to be missed! Call now to make reservations. 724 368-9185
2014 WEEKEND CRUISE SCHEDULE
May 24th - Oct 26th
• Saturdays & Sundays 1:00 & 3:00 PM
Call for information
Reservations are required seven days in advance.Catering by Fairground Market. Pizza cruises by Pizza Joes in Portersville.
- Dinner Cruises - By reservation only. Min 10 people required. Includes entree, sides, dessert, and beverage.
- Box Lunch - Includes fully prepared croissant, two sides and a cold drink. Call for dates.
- Pizza Cruise - Wednesday evenings at 5:00PM - Jun-Aug. Reservations required.
PRIVATE CHARTER CRUISES
Rent the Nautical Nature for your special event! Perfect for birthday parties, showers and business meetings.
- Summer Charter Special (June thru Aug) - $200/first hr and $100 per half hr increments.
- Fall Charter Rates - $350/hr
- Catering options available.
- State law prohibits alcohol.
Offered throughout the summer and fall. Call for details or check our website regularly for information.
FALL FOLIAGE CRUISES
Sept 6 - Oct 26th Come and observe Western Pennsylvania's colorful foliage reflected on the lake.
• Saturday & Sunday Fall Foliage Cruises: 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM
CRUISE RATES - 2014
• Adult: $11.00 online/$12 at the gate
• Senior (over 62): $9.00 online/$10.00 at the gate
• Child: $5.00 online/$6.00 at the gate (Children 2-12, must be supervised)
• Children 2 and under are free
Dinner Cruise: $30 :: Box Lunch Cruise: $20
Pizza Cruises - $30 for 2. $50 family of four
All cruises include a 1.5 hr fully narrated tour of Lake Arthur. Our Captains and First Mates talk about fascinating points of interest and answer questions. Weekend cruise tickets can be ordered online, or by calling the Gift Shop at 724-368-9185. Tickets for dinner, box lunch, and pizza cruises are available by calling or visiting the Owlet Gift Shop. Mastercard and Visa accepted. Tickets are non-refundable (please review cruise policies). All Specialty and Dining Cruises must have paid reservations minimum 1 week prior to event.