* Sorry, No refunds. See Policy Info.October 25, 2014
HALLOWEEN CRUISE - 3PM
3PM - Join us for some ghoulish games, freaky fun and a spooky snack onboard the Nautical Nature tour boat. Wear your costume! The Captain will tell a story for you to enjoy as you cruise.
Reservations are recommended. 724 368-9185
2014 WEEKEND CRUISE SCHEDULE
May 24th - Oct 26th
• Saturdays & Sundays 1:00 & 3:00 PM
Call for information
Reservations are required seven days in advance.Catering by Fairground Market. Pizza cruises by Pizza Joes in Portersville.
- Dinner Cruises - By reservation only. Min 10 people required. Includes entree, sides, dessert, and beverage.
- Box Lunch - Includes fully prepared croissant, two sides and a cold drink. Call for dates.
- Pizza Cruise - Wednesday evenings at 5:00PM - Jun-Aug. Reservations required.
PRIVATE CHARTER CRUISES
Rent the Nautical Nature for your special event! Perfect for birthday parties, showers and business meetings.
- Summer Charter Special (June thru Aug) - $200/first hr and $100 per half hr increments.
- Fall Charter Rates - $350/hr
- Catering options available.
- State law prohibits alcohol.
Offered throughout the summer and fall. Call for details or check our website regularly for information.
FALL FOLIAGE CRUISES
Sept 6 - Oct 26th Come and observe Western Pennsylvania's colorful foliage reflected on the lake.
• Saturday & Sunday Fall Foliage Cruises: 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM
CRUISE RATES - 2014
• Adult: $11.00 online/$12 at the gate
• Senior (over 62): $9.00 online/$10.00 at the gate
• Child: $5.00 online/$6.00 at the gate (Children 2-12, must be supervised)
• Children 2 and under are free
Dinner Cruise: $30 :: Box Lunch Cruise: $20
Pizza Cruises - $30 for 2. $50 family of four
All cruises include a 1.5 hr fully narrated tour of Lake Arthur. Our Captains and First Mates talk about fascinating points of interest and answer questions. Weekend cruise tickets can be ordered online, or by calling the Gift Shop at 724-368-9185. Tickets for dinner, box lunch, and pizza cruises are available by calling or visiting the Owlet Gift Shop. Mastercard and Visa accepted. Tickets are non-refundable (please review cruise policies). All Specialty and Dining Cruises must have paid reservations minimum 1 week prior to event.