* Sorry, No refunds. See Policy Info.
2015 WEEKEND CRUISE SCHEDULE
May 23rd thru Oct 25th
• Saturdays & Sundays 1:00 & 3:00 PM
Call for information
Reservations are required seven days in advance.Catering by Fairground Market. Pizza cruises by Pizza Joes in Portersville.
- Dinner Cruises - By reservation only. Min 10 people required. Includes entree, sides, dessert, and beverage.
- Box Lunch - Includes fully prepared sandwich, two sides and a cold drink. Call for dates.
- Pizza Cruise - Wednesday evenings at 5:00PM - Jun-Aug. Reservations required.
PRIVATE CHARTER CRUISES
Rent the Nautical Nature for your special event! Perfect for birthday parties, showers and business meetings.
- Summer Charter Special (June thru Aug) - $200/first hr and $100 per half hr increments.
- Fall Charter Rates - $350/hr
- Catering options available.
- State law prohibits alcohol.
Offered throughout the summer and fall. Call for details or check our website regularly for information.
FALL FOLIAGE CRUISES
Sept 5th - Oct 25th Come and observe Western Pennsylvania's colorful foliage reflected on the lake.
• Saturday & Sunday Fall Foliage Cruises: 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM. Reservations advised.
CRUISE RATES - 2015
• Adult: $14
• Senior (over 62): $12
• Children: $7 (Children 2-12, must be supervised)
• Children 2 and under are free
Dinner Cruise: $30 :: Box Lunch Cruise: $22
Pizza Cruises - $35 for 2. $60 family of four
**Passengers are permitted on board no earlier than 30 minutes prior to cruise**
**All passengers must check in and obtain your ticket from the Owlet Gift Ship prior to boarding (includes prepaid reservations)**
All cruises include a 1.5 hr fully narrated tour of Lake Arthur. Our Captains and First Mates talk about Park history, fascinating points of interest and answer questions. Weekend cruise tickets can be ordered online, or by calling the Gift Shop at 724-368-9185. Tickets for dinner, box lunch, and pizza cruises are available by calling or visiting the Owlet Gift Shop. Mastercard and Visa accepted. Tickets are non-refundable (please review cruise policy). All Specialty and Dining Cruises must have paid reservations minimum 1 week prior to event.